Latest CNN News:
- How two white men befriended the Navy's first black pilot
- Opinion: Women in military finally getting respect
- Memorial Day: What to eat, where to go -- and what to remember
- The difference between Memorial Day and Veterans Day
- What veterans really think about this weekend
- Cincinnati zoo kills gorilla to save child
- NBA player fatally shot
- Three dead, five missing after flooding in Texas, Kansas
- 'Manhattanhenge' shines on Memorial Day weekend
- 'Minivan-sized' sea creature discovered off Hawaii
- Train conductor dies after fall off Royal Gorge Railroad route
- Beloved college football coach dies after battle with Parkinson's
- Civil War battlefield looted, described as 'crime scene'
- Selfie lovers warned to stay away from seals in New England
- San Francisco death: Kate Steinle's family files lawsuit
- Henry Heimlich, 96, saves choking woman
- Cell phones and cancer: New worries, new questions
- Where did Portland's black people go?
- Paying kids not to kill
- 28 people paid to stop crimes
- Southern charm, deadly streets
- Trump has a woman problem -- 3 of them
- In Trump attacks, Clinton finds her voice
- Clinton, Sanders neck-and-neck in California
- The week in 33 photos
- The evolution of surfing
- The Dalai Lama begins his exile
- A hole punched through history
- 'The other side of the glass': Portraits in a liquor store
- U.S. military photos from April
- Ansel Adams at the Grand Canyon
- John Wayne: An American icon
- Will and Kate's royal family
- What a shot! 30 amazing sports photos
- Historic photos from an extraordinary collection
- Look at me! 15 must-see selfies from May
Fast Clips Analysis
Media Monitoring, Radio & TV Clips
Instantly View Your TV & Online News
Measure & Graph Your Media Value
Your fast, thorough, reliable source for media monitoring, TV, radio and internet clipping of the
media that shapes public opinion.
Media Monitoring and Clipping, all 210 Nielsen TV markets; the most local news, network and cable programming in the monitoring industry.
State-of-the-art metrics reveal your Nielsen and Arbitron audience numbers, ad values and publicity values for your PR efforts.
Always know what your audience is hearing about you: media monitoring of TV, radio, print, internet, blogs and social media. NewsPowerOnline.com gives you instant, automatic email notification of your TV news clips, radio clips, internet, print,
blogs and social media monitoring via our keyword searchable database. Receive TV news clips, radio clips, print, internet, blog and social media monitoring alerts direct to your desktop via email or on DVD, CD or video tape.
How is this information used?
When you know all that your customers and competitors are hearing about you, you have the power of knowing:
- Measure and quantify the exposure of your public relations and corporate communications campaigns
- Evaluate your public image
- Know the information that shapes your corporate or political reputation
- Monitor your competition and competitive advantage
- Respond with faster, pinpointed crisis management
- Research, sort and archive critical information
- Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing what is said about you on broadcast and internet news and having maximum power to respond to it
- Relax, no long term contract required. We earn your business day by day.
- US and international
Superior service guaranteed. We value your business.